Saturday, March 04, 2006

Catch Up

Sorry it's been so long between posts, once school goes back, everything gets so much busier and the luxury of time is not on our sides!
Here's some info from James about what he's been up to:

Just a few days ago I had swimming sports with a whole lot of other catholic schools from around the hamilton area and I came 3rd, 5th & last but I didn't care because all the other kids doing the races were from my school with only one from another school. Also in the third week me, bri, k and dad went to see the lion man at the hamilton events centre and had a blast.
Schools great! On the 3rd we had a Funtastic Friday with the longest water slide SPC has ever seen along with two little bouncy castles and food & drinks. The 3rd monday of the term Miss Follett announced the house leaders and deputy house leaders. I ended up getting dep. house house leader for McKillop and my best friend got school leader when everyone thought it was going to be me but it doesn't bother me.

And some stuff from Brianna:
I have been doing alot of art at school as well as p.a.t tests at home I have been playing cricket with james.Swimming sports are comming up and we have been doing alot of practicing. In the holidays james trained me for alter serving which is great fun. We done lots of awesome things in the holidays and on thursday it was bow tie day we raised alot of money for those with muscular disdrfeI am in room one. last tuesday we were aloud to wear mufti to raise money for the relay for life. there has been lots of things going on in the school .I have had a awesome time at school.

Last but not least ... Kendall:
Well yesterday was won of the funest days of my life.It was called Funtastic Friday.It had all sorts of things like a littel bouncy castel.The water slides that where amazing! I loved the sort of boucy castle slide.James and I had a race on it.I'll tell what happend, A lady said'Go'and we where off. James friend David tried to hold james so I could win the race.James was holding on to my leg so he would win the race.I grabbed on to a handel to make him let go and he did but he grabbed my leg again. I kicked his hand off then I slid down the slide.I always thought that boys always bet girls but not for long.

Maybe some more photos later!!
See ya!

No comments: