Saturday, September 22, 2007

Update September 07

After reading Brendan's blog I have been momentarily inspired to add to ours. Hopefully this feeling will pass soon as I haven't got much to say!

Rugby and netball is all over for the year. The Under 50kg team came a respectable 2nd, Bri and Kendall had a mixed season, and the Marist Pressies had a lot more wins than losses.


The girls have been busy all term preparing for their annual production, held a couple of weeks ago at the Uni Performing Arts Centre, and it was a great show. It showed why the school did so well in 'J-Rock' (the junior version of Stage Challenge) in Hamilton earlier in the year.


School is over for another term, and the weather is definitely starting to warm up.

We are in the (slow) throes of getting our ensuite sorted. Have bought the new vanity etc, just gotta get flooring sorted and we may even have it done by the time the family invades in March '08. (has only take 4 years!)
Geez- not a lot else to say. I might get inspired another day (in a month or three!).
Take care!!

No comments: